Courses We Offer in Artificial Intelligence
- Data science, is an interdisciplinary field of scientific methods, processes, algorithms and systems to extract knowledge or insights from data in various forms, either structured or unstructured.
- The most important interdisciplinary field of all is Machine Learning (a branch of Artificial Intelligence). Simply speaking, Machine Learning is the field of study, that gives computers the ability to learn from data, without being explicitly programmed.
Natural Language Processing
- Natural language processing (NLP) is an area of computer science and artificial intelligence concerned with the interactions between computers and human (natural) languages, in particular how to program computers to process and analyze large amounts of natural language data.
- This technology need prior knowledge of Statistical data analysis, Machine Learning techniques. Data Science course is prerequisite for this course.
- Deep learning (also known as Artificial Intelligence) is part of machine learning methods based on learning data representations, as opposed to task-specific algorithms.
- This technology architecture involve artificial neural network, deep neural network, convolutional neural network and recurrent neural network.
- TensorFlow is the technology we use to teach and solve industry problems such as computer vision, speech recognition, language translation, etc.,